NR CERAMICS PLAIN VASE (S)
Listed below are the natural occurrences that happen through such a process and are not defects. Please keep them in mind when making a purchase.
This is not a defect but part of the natural beauty of handcrafted pottery.
※ However, as moisture escapes during firing at a temperature of 1250°C, fine seams may become visible.
The features of hand-crafted ceramics:
- Each object has a slight difference in pattern, shape and size.
- There may be a difference in the flow marks or the thickness of the glaze from the glazing process.
- Iron in the clay or glaze can cause brown or black spots on the surface.
- In the process of kiln firing, marks from air bubbles, glaze, etc. may appear on the surface.
- As ceramic products are used, fine cracks may appear on the surface.
- Matte products may be vulnerable to scratches.
- Light-colored porcelain surfaces and non-glazed parts are susceptible to stains if exposed to colored liquids for a long time. Do not leave in water for long periods of time, and wash as soon as possible after use.
- When cleaning, use a cleaning tool made of a soft material. Scratches may occur when using metallic cleaning tools.
- After washing, dry it well, and store it in a well-ventilated place. It is not microwave or dishwasher-safe.
- Please refrain from putting it in the oven or over an open flame, as it may cause cracks.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard shipping: flat rate $15
Available to purchase and ship within Australia only.
We offer returns for up to 14 days from delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label. If you prefer, you may also use a courier of your own choice, at your own expense. For further information, please refer to our returns policy.